Friday 25 October 2013

Lana gets a Lalified twin!

I've posted a couple of test-renders where I used an old Morph I did for DazStudio way back when - before I went over to Carrara. I just used whatever I had handy, in order to work on this idea of using HDRI as backgrounds.
I made two more of those tests that turned out pretty good:


Then I realized I really like this old morph. She's gorgeous!
But... I'd like her to have proper vaginal- and anal geometries and better-than-standard-V4 bending properties, as in I simply NEED her to have Lali's Bits and the other goodies by Erogenesis.
Only... I can't export this model to open in Poser, and I can't load Lali's Bits in DazStudio.
So... I loaded a second V4 with Lali's Bits, and started tweaking until she looked close enough.
Just look at that lovely vulva! 


There will no doubt be a series with these gals. At least the "new" Lana. Something tells me she has an attitude problem, though. Here's how it played out when I started giving her some direction:

Me: Basic slave posture, please.
Lana1: Yes sir. This ok sir?
Lana2: What? Slave posture? Get serious, mister!
Me: Basic slave posture, or there will be trouble.
Lana1: Do as he says, sis.
Lana2: Hey, up yours!

1 comment:

3dpromotionblog said...

Good work, and still waiting some action