Friday 14 September 2007

Simone - a photoshoot study


Sorry for not updating for a while, folks. I've migrated to a new 3D CGI program, and it has taken me some time to get used to.
This is actually a trial render I did with a plain and unmodified V4 model, Emma-MATs, and the hair I've used for Simone - and it came out looking just like my dear Simone - so I thought I'd share it with you.

Simone is a rather petite model - only 157 cm tall. This "Vicky" however, is a quite tall model at 170+ cm - but you can't really tell, since there are no size references in the picture.

So how does this picture fit in with the storyline? It really doesn't, but since there is a mistake in the picture, which to the attentive viewer lets on that it is a model posed in front of a large canvas of a dramatic landscape (look at how her shadow falls on the mountain in the background...), I thought I'd squeeze it in like this:

"This is the picture that finally convinced the Prince to try and acquire Simone for his harem. Her petite stature and innocent appeal came out fabolously in this botched photograph, where the photographer had over-lit the scene and gotten her shadow to fall on the background canvas. Simone looked barely legal, just the way the Prince wanted his girls, and her near luminescent beauty coupled with her radiance of innocence made him nearly explode with lust to penetrate her and do lewd things to her. He was like that, the Prince."

No comments: